Login Register






Otaku Funny Anime Moments filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Funny Anime Moments #11
(08-29-2016, 01:10 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 12:45 AM)Customer Wrote:

LEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDO

I'm not entirely convinced this show is in the realm of normal. Oni definitely found this funny xD

It's quite the show. Very weird in my opinion, but coolio.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #12
(08-29-2016, 01:57 AM)Customer Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:10 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 12:45 AM)Customer Wrote:

LEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDOLEDO

I'm not entirely convinced this show is in the realm of normal. Oni definitely found this funny xD

It's quite the show. Very weird in my opinion, but coolio.

Heh, weird isn't always a bad thing for sure.

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #13
(08-30-2016, 07:41 PM)Axi Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:57 AM)Customer Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:10 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm not entirely convinced this show is in the realm of normal. Oni definitely found this funny xD

It's quite the show. Very weird in my opinion, but coolio.

Heh, weird isn't always a bad thing for sure.

Oh of course. I mean, look at Watamote. That was the most cringiest weirdest show. But it was a hell of a good one.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #14
(08-30-2016, 08:12 PM)Customer Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 07:41 PM)Axi Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:57 AM)Customer Wrote: It's quite the show. Very weird in my opinion, but coolio.

Heh, weird isn't always a bad thing for sure.

Oh of course. I mean, look at Watamote. That was the most cringiest weirdest show. But it was a hell of a good one.

I don't knock anime until I do actually look at it, make a thread about Watamote!

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #15
(08-30-2016, 07:41 PM)Axi Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:57 AM)Customer Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:10 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm not entirely convinced this show is in the realm of normal. Oni definitely found this funny xD

It's quite the show. Very weird in my opinion, but coolio.

Heh, weird isn't always a bad thing for sure.

I met this woman recently who was talking about culture shocks, and she goes "It's not weird, it's just different." So, weird isn't necessarily a bad thing xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #16
(08-30-2016, 08:14 PM)Axi Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 08:12 PM)Customer Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 07:41 PM)Axi Wrote: Heh, weird isn't always a bad thing for sure.

Oh of course. I mean, look at Watamote. That was the most cringiest weirdest show. But it was a hell of a good one.

I don't knock anime until I do actually look at it, make a thread about Watamote!

I second this. I haven't seen the show but the name tells me something.

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #17
Blood Led When main charecter tried to fire Goku special move: Kamehameha and failed at it.

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #18
(09-13-2016, 10:20 PM)Err0r3023 Wrote: Blood Led When main charecter tried to fire Goku special move: Kamehameha and failed at it.

If you can find a clip of this, that would be awesome!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #19
Haruhi's blackmail. Need I say more?

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #20
(09-16-2016, 10:05 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Haruhi's blackmail. Need I say more?

Omg yes. This was hilarious. No matter how many times you watch, it's still just as bad as watching the first time round.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply