Login Register






Suggest Horrors Thread! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #11
I like horror movies, "extreme" stuff like Seribian Film/Human Centipede/Salo or plain ones in the cinema like Friday the 13th. Dunno why, I'm a good bit jumpy, but they've always been fun to watch. Last horror movie I saw was the '88 "The Blob" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094761/?ref_=tt_rec_tt) which was really cheesy but still alright.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #12
(08-14-2016, 11:24 PM)BurritoBeans Wrote: I like horror movies, "extreme" stuff like Seribian Film/Human Centipede/Salo or plain ones in the cinema like Friday the 13th. Dunno why, I'm a good bit jumpy, but they've always been fun to watch. Last horror movie I saw was the '88 "The Blob" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094761/?ref_=tt_rec_tt) which was really cheesy but still alright.

You may like Martyrs and August Underground, if you haven't seen them yet.

Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #13
(08-14-2016, 03:34 PM)mothered Wrote: Although I don't watch any TV (don't have the time), I'm very much like yourself- I love horror movies.

When I was Into movies a few years back, I wouldn't watch anything else. And I agree that The Amityville Horror Is awesome.
Here's my list:

Hostel: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450278/
House of Wax: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397065/
The Conjuring: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1457767/
The Human Centipede: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/

Human centipede 1 and 2 were great imo, It was sick yet enjoyable to watch.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post
Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #14
(08-15-2016, 02:46 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Human centipede 1 and 2 were great imo, It was sick yet enjoyable to watch.

I loved them both too.

You're one of the very few who I've come across that actually enjoyed them. Almost all my friends refused to watch either. They've viewed the trailer and that was enough.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #15
(08-15-2016, 04:37 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 02:46 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Human centipede 1 and 2 were great imo, It was sick yet enjoyable to watch.

I loved them both too.

You're one of the very few who I've come across that actually enjoyed them. Almost all my friends refused to watch either. They've viewed the trailer and that was enough.

I feel as if people feel that its just plain right sickening, that's the thing that makes it good! aha xD
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post
Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #16
(08-15-2016, 07:03 AM)Aeolian Wrote: I feel as if people feel that its just plain right sickening, that's the thing that makes it good! aha xD

I showed the trailer of the first Human Centipede to one friend of mine, and I'm not joking here, he literally broke out In a sweat.

After that, he vowed to never ever watch It and to this day, he's true to his word.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #17
(08-15-2016, 12:09 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 07:03 AM)Aeolian Wrote: I feel as if people feel that its just plain right sickening, that's the thing that makes it good! aha xD

I showed the trailer of the first Human Centipede to one friend of mine, and I'm not joking here, he literally broke out In a sweat.

After that, he vowed to never ever watch It and to this day, he's true to his word.

It's good for you aha!
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #18
These all seem like nice movies for a family night. Thanks for the recommendations, a serbian film seems interesting. I think my uncle is really into the necrophilia and stuff.

Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #19
(08-14-2016, 08:31 PM)Tarew Wrote: Blair Witch is one of my all time favourite Horror movies. Love that movie. The sequels aren't nearly as good though.

Is that the one that's all handheld footage with a bunch of people running through a forest or something?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Suggest Horrors Thread! #20
(08-17-2016, 08:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 08:31 PM)Tarew Wrote: Blair Witch is one of my all time favourite Horror movies. Love that movie. The sequels aren't nearly as good though.

Is that the one that's all handheld footage with a bunch of people running through a forest or something?

Yeah, it's like a forest that you can't escape from. It's an older movie (for me at least) so it's kind of hard to remember the plot.

Reply