Login Register






What are you listening to? V9 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What are you listening to? V9 #81
Musical Impressions with a very talented Ariana Grande:

[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #82


Claptons Unplugged is one of my favorite albums, this is one of the songs I really like off the album, and the Derek and the Dominos one is great stuff too.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #83
"I'm very monogamous."- Billie Joe Armstrong
"I like Fisher Price music, nursery rhymes, and the alphabet song."- Tre Cool
"All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars."- Mike Dirnt


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #84
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #85


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #86


Sat at the beach with my dogs watching the sun set, it's great.
[Image: twvnig.gif]


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #87
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #88

*Jaw hits floor*


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #89


One heck of a strange song, but eh I like NiN a good bit
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold


RE: What are you listening to? V9 #90


Carmack. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)