Login Register






What was the best manga you read this year? filter_list
Author
Message
What was the best manga you read this year? #1
So what was one of the best manga you read this year?
It can be multiple or just 1.

Mine were:
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
= Beelzebub
= Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Reply

RE: What was the best manga you read this year? #2
I have no current clear favourite, however I will list some pretty good ones:
-Current Arc of Fairy Tail
-The Breaker/Breaker: New Waves (I'm going to be like 25 whenever the sequel is started, RIP) Manwha
-Naruto (There is a reason this is main stream for like 10 years, it's honestly wicked)
-Girls of the Wild, Manwha

On a side note: Started 'World Trigger' 2 nights ago and I'm like 120 chapters out of like 150, few issues with some characters just being super annoying for no reason, but other than that it's pretty good. Think I'm going to read Bleach next, or maybe a Slice of Life.

Reply

RE: What was the best manga you read this year? #3
(08-02-2016, 08:09 AM)Tarew Wrote: I have no current clear favourite, however I will list some pretty good ones:
-Current Arc of Fairy Tail
-The Breaker/Breaker: New Waves (I'm going to be like 25 whenever the sequel is started, RIP) Manwha
-Naruto (There is a reason this is main stream for like 10 years, it's honestly wicked)
-Girls of the Wild, Manwha

On a side note: Started 'World Trigger' 2 nights ago and I'm like 120 chapters out of like 150, few issues with some characters just being super annoying for no reason, but other than that it's pretty good. Think I'm going to read Bleach next, or maybe a Slice of Life.

Already reading all of those. World Trigger ehh. Didn't wanna start reading that just yet.

Reply

RE: What was the best manga you read this year? #4
i read book of history of mason, And i read always book of programming with languge , Java , C# , C++ , C , Perl , Php , HTML , Python , VB , VStudio ....Other.
But i'm interest in java, to now i read 200 book of java.
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: What was the best manga you read this year? #5
(08-02-2016, 09:41 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: i read book of history of mason, And i read always book of programming with languge , Java , C# , C++ , C , Perl , Php , HTML , Python , VB , VStudio ....Other.
But i'm interest in java, to now i read 200 book of java.

Manga is Japanese graphic novels, not traditional books.

Reply

RE: What was the best manga you read this year? #6
(08-02-2016, 07:23 PM)Tarew Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 09:41 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: i read book of history of mason, And i read always book of programming with languge , Java , C# , C++ , C , Perl , Php , HTML , Python , VB , VStudio ....Other.
But i'm interest in java, to now i read 200 book of java.

Manga is Japanese graphic novels, not traditional books.

Lol at least he likes books I guess. xD

Reply

RE: What was the best manga you read this year? #7
sorry my english is't good, and i don't know manga,,,.
At least l like reading.. I read over 2000 book .... With these languge Eng,Arabic,Kurdish
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply