Login Register






Fun anime show? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Fun anime show? #11
(08-01-2016, 01:12 AM)Axari Wrote: [Image: warning.png] DXD Shill incoming!

If you don't mind a bit racy, the DxD series was pretty entertaining. Also recommend Toaru series.

While I love DxD, that one can be very racy, and therefore divisive. It's also more of an action/ecchi anime, and I got the impression OP wanted a comedy.

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #12
(08-01-2016, 01:21 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 01:12 AM)Axari Wrote: [Image: warning.png] DXD Shill incoming!

If you don't mind a bit racy, the DxD series was pretty entertaining. Also recommend Toaru series.

While I love DxD, that one can be very racy, and therefore divisive. It's also more of an action/ecchi anime, and I got the impression OP wanted a comedy.

>implying dxd isn't funny

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #13
(08-01-2016, 01:31 AM)Axari Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 01:21 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 01:12 AM)Axari Wrote: [Image: warning.png] DXD Shill incoming!

If you don't mind a bit racy, the DxD series was pretty entertaining. Also recommend Toaru series.

While I love DxD, that one can be very racy, and therefore divisive. It's also more of an action/ecchi anime, and I got the impression OP wanted a comedy.

>implying dxd isn't funny

It is, but I wouldn't exactly consider it a comedy.

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #14
I'd say watch One Piece, it only has like the first 400 episodes in English so far. The last like 350 (and ongoing) are in Japanese with English subtitles. It's honestly a really great show though
Learn how to get BTC free and easy here:
https://sinister.ly/Thread-Tutorial-Earn...#pid693642

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #15
(08-01-2016, 01:03 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 12:49 AM)Oni Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 12:46 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: I do hope you are joking.

That seemed obvious to me. It's Custu.

Hmm. Fun.
Nichijou
Nyaruko
To Love Ru
Vouch. Exciting fanservice guaranteed.

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #16
If you want a good laugh the boondocks is a good series.

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #17
(08-02-2016, 02:09 AM)Mank Wrote: If you want a good laugh the boondocks is a good series.

You are in the anime and manga section. That isn't an anime.

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #18
(08-02-2016, 04:20 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 02:09 AM)Mank Wrote: If you want a good laugh the boondocks is a good series.

You are in the anime and manga section. That isn't an anime.
Yeah it is

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #19
(08-02-2016, 12:18 PM)Mank Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 04:20 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 02:09 AM)Mank Wrote: If you want a good laugh the boondocks is a good series.

You are in the anime and manga section. That isn't an anime.
Yeah it is

No, it's an american cartoon/sitcom. Anime is a completely different art style and concept.

Reply

RE: Fun anime show? #20
(08-02-2016, 12:30 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 12:18 PM)Mank Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 04:20 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: You are in the anime and manga section. That isn't an anime.
Yeah it is

No, it's an american cartoon/sitcom. Anime is a completely different art style and concept.
Thats a troll. A horrible one.

Reply