Hyped? 07-18-2016, 12:12 PM
#1
What shows are you guys hyped for currently?
Here's some upcoming/current anime: http://anichart.net/summer
After I finish Trailer Park Boys, I was planning to watch 91 Days. It's been a while since I've seen a mafia/crime anime, since there are very few. Only 2 episodes are out, though.
![[Image: Lbpx1PZ.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Lbpx1PZ.jpg)
Here's some upcoming/current anime: http://anichart.net/summer
After I finish Trailer Park Boys, I was planning to watch 91 Days. It's been a while since I've seen a mafia/crime anime, since there are very few. Only 2 episodes are out, though.
Spoiler: 91 Days Info
![[Image: Lbpx1PZ.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Lbpx1PZ.jpg)
Code:
The "classic mafia drama" takes place during the prohibition era. In the Lawless district the law has no power, the mafia rule the streets, and the illegally made liquor flows freely. At one time Avilio lived in this district, but after a mafia dispute ended in the murder of his family, he went into hiding. Later, Avilio receives a letter from a mysterious person that ignites his passion for revenge and leads him to return to Lawless. There, he infiltrates the Vanetti family and gets close to Nero.











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
















![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)



