Login Register






Rigging in Democratic Primaries filter_list
Author
Message
Rigging in Democratic Primaries #1
http://observer.com/2016/06/debbie-wasse...M.facebook

I just didn't think these idiots would get caught.

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #2
Well looks like someone hates Clinton.

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #3
(07-24-2016, 05:41 AM)Aero Blue Wrote: Well looks like someone hates Clinton.

Anyone with a fully functional brain would.

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #4
(07-24-2016, 05:46 AM)meow Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 05:41 AM)Aero Blue Wrote: Well looks like someone hates Clinton.

Anyone with a fully functional brain would.

Fully agree with you on that one Wink

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #5
(07-24-2016, 05:41 AM)Aero Blue Wrote: Well looks like someone hates Clinton.
That's not rare. He isn't the only one definitely.

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #6
But you're still not going to vote for Trump right? I mean I'm really scared that he might actually become a president

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #7
(08-11-2016, 02:30 PM)NaB3nzo Wrote: But you're still not going to vote for Trump right? I mean I'm really scared that he might actually become a president

No, I won't vote for Trump. I'm not a racist with radical views nor do I want to support someone who is. One of my best friends is a Muslim.

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #8
(08-11-2016, 02:30 PM)NaB3nzo Wrote: But you're still not going to vote for Trump right? I mean I'm really scared that he might actually become a president

(08-11-2016, 05:15 PM)Primitive Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 02:30 PM)NaB3nzo Wrote: But you're still not going to vote for Trump right? I mean I'm really scared that he might actually become a president

No, I won't vote for Trump. I'm not a racist with radical views nor do I want to support someone who is. One of my best friends is a Muslim.

I've already started planning my move to Canada once i'm out of college
#fuckbothcandidates

Spoiler:
i'm writing in Obi-Wan Kenobi when I vote
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #9
Apparently Bernie took it like a bro. If he threw a fit it'd have damaged her more. Think he's going for next election (if there's anything left of the country).
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #10
(08-11-2016, 11:08 PM)Oni Wrote: Apparently Bernie took it like a bro. If he threw a fit it'd have damaged her more. Think he's going for next election (if there's anything left of the country).

if he's not dead, that is

Reply