What anime series have you rewatched the most? 07-23-2016, 09:11 PM
#1
I got the thread idea after @Jiggly implied on a different thread that she intends to rewatch Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, which reminded me that I've rewatched that anime more than I should have, mainly because of the amazing combination of action and comedy.
What anime series have you rewatched the most?
Spoiler: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu Synopsis
The story takes place six months after the original series where Sousuke Sagara has been assigned to protect the high valuable target: Kaname Chidori, but Sagara hasn't yet been able to fit in within the society of Jundai High school and the community as more and more properties were damaged in the school. Even if Sagara was assigned to protect Chidori, he became strict when thugs and gangs have attempt to kidnapped and torture Chidori, but Sousuke has been into combat training, even using the newest technology, as he had to prepare for the worst between Jundai and the outside world, but it seems that Sousuke has developed a bond between Chidori.
What anime series have you rewatched the most?



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)





















![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)




![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)







![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)










![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)