Login Register






Hello filter_list
Author
Message
Hello #1
Hi I'm lonely, I have no friends but I would like some. My XMPP is meow.sl@blah.im.

Reply

RE: Hello #2
I thought we were friends. Sad
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Hello #3
(07-22-2016, 04:41 AM)Oni Wrote: I thought we were friends. Sad

Friends talk to each other

Reply

RE: Hello #4
(07-22-2016, 09:12 AM)Ayumi Wrote: I messaged you and you ignored o.o.

I was having a bad day when you messaged me lol, sorry, I meant to reply. Also I lost the password to my Skype cause I can't find my flash drive.

Reply

RE: Hello #5
(07-22-2016, 09:16 AM)Ayumi Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:15 AM)meow Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:12 AM)Ayumi Wrote: I messaged you and you ignored o.o.

I was having a bad day when you messaged me lol, sorry, I meant to reply. Also I lost the password to my Skype cause I can't find my flash drive.

I'm talking about today on XMPP.

Uhhh are you sure you were messaging me? I don't think I have you added on XMPP. The only person I talked to today on XMPP was some dude whose username I forgot on here and I messaged him first.

(07-22-2016, 04:41 AM)Oni Wrote: I thought we were friends. Sad

[Image: bc02f1a167a34da9b8c1e046d138f6ac.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016, 09:26 AM by meow.)

[+] 1 user Likes meow's post
Reply

RE: Hello #6
(07-22-2016, 09:18 AM)meow Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:16 AM)Ayumi Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:15 AM)meow Wrote: I was having a bad day when you messaged me lol, sorry, I meant to reply. Also I lost the password to my Skype cause I can't find my flash drive.

I'm talking about today on XMPP.

Uhhh are you sure you were messaging me? I don't think I have you added on XMPP. The only person I talked to today on XMPP was some dude whose username I forgot on here and I messaged him first.

(07-22-2016, 04:41 AM)Oni Wrote: I thought we were friends. Sad

[Image: bc02f1a167a34da9b8c1e046d138f6ac.png]

@3:25AM
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Hello #7
I'd be down to talk.

Not sure how XMPP works, but I'll give it a go.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Hello #8
(07-22-2016, 09:52 AM)Oni Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:18 AM)meow Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:16 AM)Ayumi Wrote: I'm talking about today on XMPP.

Uhhh are you sure you were messaging me? I don't think I have you added on XMPP. The only person I talked to today on XMPP was some dude whose username I forgot on here and I messaged him first.

(07-22-2016, 04:41 AM)Oni Wrote: I thought we were friends. Sad

[Image: bc02f1a167a34da9b8c1e046d138f6ac.png]

@3:25AM

>ONLINE

Reply