Login Register






Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? filter_list
Author
Message
Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #1
So I just found something in facebook about diglett O.o

Spoiler:
[Image: ibv5VELNTTwVmz.jpg]


Your thoughts? < _<
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #2
I refuse to believe that Digletts have feet but he does have teeth.

[Image: 1265678305738_thumb.png]

Fuck Diglett does have feet Sad

[Image: ngbbs4b3d137a78e29.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2013, 04:58 PM by Skullmeat.)
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #3
What Diglett looks like underground is a mystery, a fact that has sparked many fan interpretations over the years. The only thing known is that they have feet, as mentioned in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team. Based on its height and weight, it is unlikely that the part of Diglett which is hidden can be much bigger than the portion that is visible

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #4
(03-23-2013, 05:01 PM)Shaun Wrote: What Diglett looks like underground is a mystery, a fact that has sparked many fan interpretations over the years. The only thing known is that they have feet, as mentioned in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team. Based on its height and weight, it is unlikely that the part of Diglett which is hidden can be much bigger than the portion that is visible

My picture above will answer this mysterious question.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #5
I do believe they have feet, but imaging how a DUGTRIO looks like underground then *Shudder* *Shudder*

But is it really a tooth? I always thought it was a shiny nose, I refuse to accept that!

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #6
I knew it as hardcore Pokémon gamer. Bashed all of ya.

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #7
Weird they have feet but it makes since.

I just thought of this.

[Image: Cryptochloris_zyli.jpg]
That is a mole. What you see is it's nose. The diglet is like a mole. See how the real mole's nose is shiny? Bam, diglets have noses, not teeth Smile
[Image: BWbfjLs.png]
I am the one who Meeps.

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #8
(03-23-2013, 06:33 PM)Google Wrote: I knew it as hardcore Pokémon gamer. Bashed all of ya.

Then why isn't your name "Hardcore Pokemon Gamer", huh GOOGLE?

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #9
(03-23-2013, 06:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Weird they have feet but it makes since.

I just thought of this.

That is a mole. What you see is it's nose. The diglet is like a mole. See how the real mole's nose is shiny? Bam, diglets have noses, not teeth Smile
No, it is their teeth. ;o. It's Pokémon, fuck logic! Do you see somewhere a burning Horse that involves into a burning Unicorn?

(03-23-2013, 06:34 PM)ABC Wrote: Then why isn't your name "Hardcore Pokemon Gamer", huh GOOGLE?

Because I am everything you can imagine. Alias Google.

Reply

RE: Pokemon question: Do digletts have feet? #10
(03-23-2013, 06:35 PM)Google Wrote: No, it is their teeth. ;o. It's Pokémon, fuck logic! Do you see somewhere a burning Horse that involves into a burning Unicorn?


Because I am everything you can imagine. Alias Google.

You mean Rapidash? And yea, when horse's die by flames they go to Horse heaven and there they can be anything they want!

Reply