Login Register






Otaku Stream this weekend? filter_list
Author
Message
Stream this weekend? #1
I want to know if people would like to have another streaming session this weekend? Please let me know if you're interested and what you'd like to watch. Also, tell me which day is best for you!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Stream this weekend? #2
I'd recommend the Cowboy Bebop Movie. The ending fight scene is one of the best. Biggrin

@Skullmeat mentioned wanting to give Bebop a try.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Stream this weekend? #3
(07-01-2016, 03:24 AM)Oni Wrote: I'd recommend the Cowboy Bebop Movie. The ending fight scene is one of the best. Biggrin


i'm up for that

I've never watched Cowboy Bebop (sorry Tongue) but i'll take a good fight scene anyday
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Stream this weekend? #4
(07-01-2016, 03:24 AM)Oni Wrote: I'd recommend the Cowboy Bebop Movie. The ending fight scene is one of the best. Biggrin

@Skullmeat mentioned wanting to give Bebop a try.

Custy and Insidious seem into this too!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Stream this weekend? #5
(07-01-2016, 03:25 AM)insidious15 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 03:24 AM)Oni Wrote: I'd recommend the Cowboy Bebop Movie. The ending fight scene is one of the best. Biggrin


i'm up for that

I've never watched Cowboy Bebop (sorry Tongue) but i'll take a good fight scene anyday
Bebop is just so...!!!

Worth it. Give it a watch.

Reply