Login Register






Otaku 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) filter_list
Author
Message
6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #1
6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central)


The seventh streaming event will happen Sunday at 6-8PM Central. The event will run until everyone leaves and you're welcome to come and go. There has been a suggestion of what we will watch. See below where I have listed the suggestion:
  • Tokyo Ghoul



Current Time: https://www.google.com/search?q=central+time


[ Joining ]

We're currently using Rabbit to stream movies/anime. If you would like to join us, join the stream page around 5-6PM Central time. We suggest using Discord as well, as many will use it for voice/IM.

Rabbit Stream: https://rabb.it/Jiggles


Hope to see you all there!
If you have any questions or concerns, PM me/Customer or post below.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #2
Will try to show up. Currently ill. Are we watching Tokyo Ghoul or are there other suggestions as well?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #3
otaku streaming?

Someone please inform me on what that is.. ;o

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #4
I'll try to show up. Been busy with stuff lately.

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #5
I'll be coming, of course, thanks for postponing to today Jiggly!

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #6
(06-26-2016, 05:04 PM)Universality Wrote: otaku streaming?

Someone please inform me on what that is.. ;o

Anime streaming! Members basically decide what we watch!

Sorry if it's inconvenient that I put it to today in the end. I know Axari said he had parties yesterday and I was needing sleep desperately yesterday. xD

Feel free to make more suggestions people!
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016, 06:50 PM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #7
(06-26-2016, 05:04 PM)Universality Wrote: otaku streaming?

Someone please inform me on what that is.. ;o
Basically forum members watch the anime with the most received votes together. Rabbit also has a chat feature and stuff.

Weird that I know these without been in a stream on SL before.

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #8
(06-26-2016, 08:03 PM)Ruptured Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 05:04 PM)Universality Wrote: otaku streaming?

Someone please inform me on what that is.. ;o
Basically forum members watch the anime with the most received votes together. Rabbit also has a chat feature and stuff.

Weird that I know these without been in a stream on SL before.

Oh cool! Can I watch ?

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #9
(06-26-2016, 11:45 PM)Universality Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 08:03 PM)Ruptured Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 05:04 PM)Universality Wrote: otaku streaming?

Someone please inform me on what that is.. ;o
Basically forum members watch the anime with the most received votes together. Rabbit also has a chat feature and stuff.

Weird that I know these without been in a stream on SL before.

Oh cool! Can I watch ?
Its almost 7 PM CST. Link is in OP.

Reply

RE: 6th Otaku Streaming Event (06/26/2016, 6-8PM Central) #10
Will have to try again next week. I'd been rather busy moving two car loads of stuff from my old house to my mums and didn't really have time to get everyone ready for it. Sorry for the flop. Keep an eye out for these threads towards the end of the week!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply