Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 40
Threads: 8
Trump. 06-26-2016, 01:13 AM
#1
Heya
What do you guys think of Donald J. Trump?
Nothing?, k.
ufggh...,
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016, 01:30 AM by Universality.)
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Trump. 06-26-2016, 03:34 AM
#2
Due to my locality, I don't have much Involvement In the political side of things with Donald Trump.
But from the articles I read around the net, he seems to "tell It the way It Is" and doesn't allow anyone changing his views on something he firmly believes In. Many may loathe his persona, but I believe he's a strong personality, particularly In the political world.
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 732
Threads: 37
RE: Trump. 06-26-2016, 04:35 AM
#3
Donald basically fucked himself in the election when he fired Corey Lewandowski. I agree with him on his foreign and illegal alien policies, everything else is ehh not so much. Hillary is winning at this point but I'd really rather have a monkey be president than Hillary.
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Trump. 06-26-2016, 05:22 AM
#5
I think a lot of people think of him as a bit OTT wit not bad ideas. The wall being an example of OTT. However, I hear a lot that people would rather have him than Hilary. I still don't actually know what's so bad about her, there's a lot of hate but I get the feeling it's not unjustified.
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Trump. 06-26-2016, 10:38 AM
#6
He's outspoken, loud-mouthed, and possibly ill-equipped for the job. Still better than Hillary, as she has literally no redeemable traits.
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4,529
Threads: 581
RE: Trump. 06-26-2016, 02:58 PM
#7
What do I think of Donald Trump?
Well, he is an angel sent directly from God to help our great nation from that spawn of Satan Kenyan muslim and all the nasty liberals on the planet.
What do I think of Donald Trump?
He just don't care, he might castrate a Mexican or rip his fucking toes off
What do I think of Donald Trump?
He is the reincarnation of Ronald Reagan, and John Rockefeller combined.
What do I think of Donald Trump?
We are going to take our country back this november and make our country great again.
He is the most qualified person for the job and is not scared of silly muslim or Chinese dogs
Whoop Whoop?
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4,529
Threads: 581
RE: Trump. 06-26-2016, 05:26 PM
#10
Glad we have some trump fans besides me
Whoop Whoop?