Login Register






Would you sell your soul? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Would you sell your soul? #11
lolnope

(I believe) this life is only temporary.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #12
(06-23-2016, 11:04 PM)Customer Wrote: lolnope

(I believe) this life is only temporary.

Meaning, reincarnation? Or you just cease to exist post-death?

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #13
(06-23-2016, 09:45 PM)Pirate Wrote: welcome back broski  @Migo

Sorry mate I believe you have the wrong person..

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #14
Me and @Migo spooned a couple times. It's the truth
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #15
I don't think if an afterlife were to exist it would be material whatsoever so the notion of a paradise vs eternal hell doesn't make much sense to me at all. Believing in both a 'Hell' along with a 'Heaven' is also very manacheic and even that may be up for debate.

Disregarding that, however, I wouldn't sell my soul....
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #16
How do you sell something that's completely born out of imagination? Fuck, I wish I was able to do that. I'd just imagine myself a bunch of money.

(06-23-2016, 12:02 AM)Prince Tony Wrote: Theoretically, if you sell your soul you're rewarded with money, women, drugs, or whatever you want. Once you're rich you get the power and whatever you want. The trade off, I guess, is that you will rest in eternal hell in the afterlife. But, if you choose to keep your soul you will live in paradise when you die - for eternity.

If these are your conditions then the obvious fucking choice would be to not sell your soul, why is this even a question? Who would sell their soul for 70-80 years of paradise over an eternity of paradise? I don't get why this would be discussion anyways since souls aren't real, but if they were, this would be a dumb discussion.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2016, 01:58 AM by meow.)

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #17
Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to do it for one thing only really, the fact that everyone I hold dear to me in present and future will live their full live happy and become successful in this life.

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #18
Would never sell my soul. It's not worth the time spent alive when the rest of your life would be in hell.

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #19
(06-23-2016, 12:02 AM)Prince Tony Wrote: if you sell your soul you're rewarded with money, women, drugs, or whatever you want. Once you're rich you get the power and whatever you want.

On the grounds of Once you're rich you get the power and whatever you want., I'd buy my soul back.

Or Is that not part of the deal? If not, I'd never sell It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Would you sell your soul? #20
I don't know if I really believe in a soul, but if this was the case, I would never sell it. Why selling your life for some pieces of paper. Everyone has done something wrong in life, doesn't that mean that we will all end up in hell, if we don't ask forgiveness for our sins?
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply