Login Register






'Tokyo Ghoul' is Getting a Live-Action Film filter_list
Author
Message
'Tokyo Ghoul' is Getting a Live-Action Film #1
[Image: 51j9WchOVEL._SY400_.jpg]

“Tokyo Ghoul,” the hit supernatural manga by Sui Ishida, is being developed in Japan as a live-action film.

The announcement was made this week courtesy of a wrap-around band on the seventh volume of the sequel “Tokyo Ghoul:re.”

Debuting in 2011, “Tokyo Ghoul” centers on Ken Kaneki, a college student who barely survives an attack by a ghoul, a flesh-eating supernatural creature that lives among humans in secret. Taken to the hospital, Ken undergoes a surgery that transforms him into a half-ghoul.

The manga, which ended in 2014, has inspired light novels, an anime series, a pair of OVAs, video games and the aforementioned sequel.


Source: CBR

Reply

RE: 'Tokyo Ghoul' is Getting a Live-Action Film #2
I swear, everything seems to be getting a live-action adaptation at the moment! First JoJo, then Gintama and now Tokyo Ghoul! I'm not really sure what to make of this. I feel like Tokyo Ghoul is the kind of series that could go either way; it'll either be really good or really bad.
[Image: master645.png]

“Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Reply

RE: 'Tokyo Ghoul' is Getting a Live-Action Film #3
Jojo live action? That would be hilarious. I have to see the anime for Tokyo Ghoul.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply