Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1,152
Threads: 58
What anime series are you currently watching? 06-19-2016, 11:28 AM
#1
I'm watching Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu at the moment.
What anime series are you currently watching?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,038
Threads: 59
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? 06-19-2016, 02:54 PM
#3
Rewatching High School DXD (dub ver). Hopefully going to stream tonight.
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 235
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? 06-19-2016, 04:28 PM
#4
I've been on the decline for watching anime but I've found that Blue Gender suits my interests. It's in the old school art style too. Fuckin. Dope.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 4,192
Threads: 125
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? 06-19-2016, 08:01 PM
#7
I'm planning on re-watching Shuffle!
Loved that anime.
🍫 🍬 🎀
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1,152
Threads: 58
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? 06-20-2016, 09:17 AM
#8
I'm watching Koutetsujou no Kabaneri right now.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,038
Threads: 59
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? 06-21-2016, 11:36 PM
#10
Moved onto DxD Born but I don't have enough time to seriously get into it, so it's on hold for now.
•