Ten Years of Service
Posts: 3,391
Threads: 405
Conjuring 2 06-10-2016, 03:57 AM
#1
Just about to go watch this with the other half, we just re-watched the first one Annabelle, we both enjoyed it.
If you've seen this what's your thoughts on it?, without spoiling it please.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! ![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1,152
Threads: 58
RE: Conjuring 2 06-19-2016, 05:39 PM
#2
I haven't watched Conjuring 2 yet because I'm not a big fan of paranormal movies, but I've heard it's really scary.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 4,466
Threads: 227
RE: Conjuring 2 06-19-2016, 06:01 PM
#3
The freaking nun pops out of the painting. You'll see the main character's daughter chillin with a cigarette and that's not so good. The demons are really not that scary. There will be screams when Billy goes and pushes the firetruck in and out of the tent.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: Conjuring 2 06-24-2016, 02:56 AM
#6
Watched it on a "field trip." At least 12 of us from one class went and watched it. I can admit that I was actually pretty spooked.
•