Login Register






What anime series are you currently watching? filter_list
Author
Message
What anime series are you currently watching? #1
I'm watching Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu at the moment.

What anime series are you currently watching?

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #2
I'm watching Sakamoto desu ga? at the moment. It's pretty funny. Smile
[Image: WV5eQ42.jpg]

If you've got any questions regarding c++ or java, feel free to hit me up with a private message at any time.

http://adf.ly/UyTEk

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #3
Rewatching High School DXD (dub ver). Hopefully going to stream tonight.

[+] 1 user Likes Wildfire's post
Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #4
I've been on the decline for watching anime but I've found that Blue Gender suits my interests. It's in the old school art style too. Fuckin. Dope.

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #5
At the moment im only watching rom-com or slice of life anime whenever i get to relax, the one im watching right now is Hyouka Smile

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #6
(06-19-2016, 02:54 PM)Axari Wrote: Rewatching High School DXD (dub ver). Hopefully going to stream tonight.

DxD!!!

I just finished rewatching that last week I think

Now watching Re:Zero. It's a pretty crazy anime, really liking it (though i'm not all the way caught up)

Also started watching Seven Deadly Sins with @Killpot. That's a pretty fun anime, too.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #7
I'm planning on re-watching Shuffle!

Loved that anime.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #8
I'm watching Koutetsujou no Kabaneri right now.

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #9
just finished watching Boku No Hero Academia and gonna re-watch No Game No Life until i find something else to watch .
if you got any recomendation , i would be delighted Biggrin

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #10
Moved onto DxD Born but I don't have enough time to seriously get into it, so it's on hold for now.

Reply