RE: There's no X button for the Windows 10 updater anymore 06-18-2016, 04:22 AM
#21
(06-17-2016, 05:56 PM)Primitive Wrote: you guys know....Correct, that's what my post Is based on and I'm certainly entitled to my opinion.
that you might have your own opinions
(06-17-2016, 05:56 PM)Primitive Wrote: microsoft really have an opinion and a vision you guys can't see
I couldn't care less on Microsoft's "opinion". They've provided the consumers (It's end-users) with an OS to work with, and It's that very OS that my comments pertain to.
(06-17-2016, 05:56 PM)Primitive Wrote: so stop condemning with these companies like you know what's going on behind the scenes
What goes on behind the scenes with Microsoft Is not yours, mine or anyone's business who's not Involved In the development of their operating system and other Internal entities. All I'm concerned with (and comment on) Is what Microsoft has provided, being the end result of their OS.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)

