Login Register






VNs filter_list
Author
Message
VNs #1
Who here actually reads/play VNs? (Visual Novels)
I got about 10 that I still need to finish. Sad

Reply

RE: VNs #2
I'm going through Steins;Gate again and kicking myself for missing a true ending flag (you need all six). After that, I've got this weird Chinese one a friend of mine gifted me on Steam for some reason.
El Psy Kongroo


Reply

RE: VNs #3
Played through a large portion of Grisaia and 1-2 others.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: VNs #4
Fruit of Grisaia made teary as shit. EDEN* is also a great one.

Reply

RE: VNs #5
Nekopara is the best VN I ever readed.

Reply

RE: VNs #6
I'm playing school days as we speak. So I enjoy them a bit.

Reply

RE: VNs #7
I'll play VNs, friend passes 'em to me 'cause she wants me to play 'em, but I'm not the biggest into 'em.

-School Days is in a stack of CDs somewhere around my PC desk, I need to get to that sometime here.
-I had one of those Fate/Stay games from a brother, but I could never get too into it.
-Phoenix Wright, c'mon those were good stuff on the DS.
-There was one, DiviDead, that had a Dreamcast port which I ended up with a disc of.
-I collect for old japanese computers, I could pull tons of 'em out for the PC-98 line of computers.

And there's been more but I don't really remember many of 'em.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply

RE: VNs #8
(06-02-2016, 06:45 AM)Manny Wrote: Who here actually reads/play VNs? (Visual Novels)
I got about 10 that I still need to finish. Sad

I do but i only played the sakura series (BC anime tiddies) and that one game where you date hot disabled chicks (forgot the name)

Reply

RE: VNs #9
(06-10-2016, 01:22 AM)BurritoBeans Wrote: I'll play VNs, friend passes 'em to me 'cause she wants me to play 'em, but I'm not the biggest into 'em.

-School Days is in a stack of CDs somewhere around my PC desk, I need to get to that sometime here.
-I had one of those Fate/Stay games from a brother, but I could never get too into it.
-Phoenix Wright, c'mon those were good stuff on the DS.
-There was one, DiviDead, that had a Dreamcast port which I ended up with a disc of.
-I collect for old japanese computers, I could pull tons of 'em out for the PC-98 line of computers.

And there's been more but I don't really remember many of 'em.

Dude that's pretty cool. How many Jap PCs you got now? :O

Also to keep it on topic. I haven't finished not one of my VNs

Reply

RE: VNs #10
Oh, Danganronpa might count as a VN. I loved it. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply