RE: Christina Grimmie Murdered At Fan Meet 06-13-2016, 05:44 AM
#11
I'm deeply saddened after reading about this. I saw it early yesterday morning (2:30AM)
| Christina Grimmie Murdered At Fan Meet filter_list | |
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(06-13-2016, 05:46 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Just gunned down? Do we know who did it?
(06-13-2016, 05:50 PM)Emilia Wrote:(06-13-2016, 05:46 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Just gunned down? Do we know who did it?
There's rumor that it was her ex-boyfriend. Whoever it was killed themselves after, so it's being kept confidential.
(06-13-2016, 07:30 PM)Primitive Wrote:(06-13-2016, 05:50 PM)Emilia Wrote:(06-13-2016, 05:46 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Just gunned down? Do we know who did it?
There's rumor that it was her ex-boyfriend. Whoever it was killed themselves after, so it's being kept confidential.
Actually looks like a potential sinister.li member.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music.../85741008/
(06-13-2016, 07:35 PM)Emilia Wrote:(06-13-2016, 07:30 PM)Primitive Wrote:(06-13-2016, 05:50 PM)Emilia Wrote: There's rumor that it was her ex-boyfriend. Whoever it was killed themselves after, so it's being kept confidential.
Actually looks like a potential sinister.li member.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music.../85741008/
I've tried to ignore your bait and shitposts, but this is enough. Fuck off.