Login Register






Another Stream filter_list
Author
Message
Another Stream #1
Are people interested in doing another one? Last weeks one was a great success!

We could do one today if there's enough interest? I hadn't set one up as I wasn't sure what I was doing today. We could also do it tomorrow if people would prefer a Sunday stream again?

If anyone is up for this, what shows do you want to watch?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Another Stream #2
(06-11-2016, 04:31 PM)Ayumi Wrote: I'd totally be there, maybe we could watch an anime related movie this time? For example, Spirited Away, Kiko's Delivery Service, ect.

I've actually never seen those and would be up for watching them! I haven't seen My Neighbour Totoro either.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Another Stream #3
a Sunday Stream would be good , and maybe Sword of the Stranger Biggrin

Reply

RE: Another Stream #4
Another stream would be awesome!!

(06-11-2016, 04:31 PM)Ayumi Wrote: I'd totally be there, maybe we could watch an anime related movie this time? For example, Spirited Away, Kiko's Delivery Service, ect.
I am so up for a Miyazaki film. We can add Grave of Fireflies/Princess Monoke/Howls Moving Castle as choices, too.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Another Stream #5
(06-11-2016, 05:01 PM)Iseberg Wrote: a Sunday Stream would be good , and maybe Sword of the Stranger Biggrin

How does tomorrow sound for everyone?


(06-11-2016, 07:13 PM)insidious15 Wrote: Another stream would be awesome!!

(06-11-2016, 04:31 PM)Ayumi Wrote: I'd totally be there, maybe we could watch an anime related movie this time? For example, Spirited Away, Kiko's Delivery Service, ect.
I am so up for a Miyazaki film. We can add Grave of Fireflies/Princess Monoke/Howls Moving Castle as choices, too.

I can compile a list of suggestions and people can vote.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Another Stream #6
(06-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 05:01 PM)Iseberg Wrote: a Sunday Stream would be good , and maybe Sword of the Stranger Biggrin

How does tomorrow sound for everyone?


(06-11-2016, 07:13 PM)insidious15 Wrote: Another stream would be awesome!!

(06-11-2016, 04:31 PM)Ayumi Wrote: I'd totally be there, maybe we could watch an anime related movie this time? For example, Spirited Away, Kiko's Delivery Service, ect.
I am so up for a Miyazaki film. We can add Grave of Fireflies/Princess Monoke/Howls Moving Castle as choices, too.

I can compile a list of suggestions and people can vote.

I'm down for all of that. Tomorrow sounds great. ; u ;
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

[+] 1 user Likes Customer's post
Reply

RE: Another Stream #7
(06-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 05:01 PM)Iseberg Wrote: a Sunday Stream would be good , and maybe Sword of the Stranger Biggrin

How does tomorrow sound for everyone?


(06-11-2016, 07:13 PM)insidious15 Wrote: Another stream would be awesome!!

(06-11-2016, 04:31 PM)Ayumi Wrote: I'd totally be there, maybe we could watch an anime related movie this time? For example, Spirited Away, Kiko's Delivery Service, ect.
I am so up for a Miyazaki film. We can add Grave of Fireflies/Princess Monoke/Howls Moving Castle as choices, too.

I can compile a list of suggestions and people can vote.

(06-11-2016, 09:52 PM)Customer Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 05:01 PM)Iseberg Wrote: a Sunday Stream would be good , and maybe Sword of the Stranger Biggrin

How does tomorrow sound for everyone?


(06-11-2016, 07:13 PM)insidious15 Wrote: Another stream would be awesome!!

I am so up for a Miyazaki film. We can add Grave of Fireflies/Princess Monoke/Howls Moving Castle as choices, too.

I can compile a list of suggestions and people can vote.

I'm down for all of that. Tomorrow sounds great. ;  u  ;

Sounds Good! I'm down.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Another Stream #8
It'd be neat to watch some classics, or a couple of the movies I didn't watch yet.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Another Stream #9
(06-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 05:01 PM)Iseberg Wrote: a Sunday Stream would be good , and maybe Sword of the Stranger Biggrin

How does tomorrow sound for everyone?


(06-11-2016, 07:13 PM)insidious15 Wrote: Another stream would be awesome!!

(06-11-2016, 04:31 PM)Ayumi Wrote: I'd totally be there, maybe we could watch an anime related movie this time? For example, Spirited Away, Kiko's Delivery Service, ect.
I am so up for a Miyazaki film. We can add Grave of Fireflies/Princess Monoke/Howls Moving Castle as choices, too.

I can compile a list of suggestions and people can vote.

Great , I'm all up for it Biggrin

Reply

RE: Another Stream #10
If @Oni could pop it up on the Discord announcments I would probably be there too.

[+] 1 user Likes ProfessorChill's post
Reply