Login Register






Political Compass filter_list
Author
Message
Political Compass #1
I figured with the recent political discussion, I should repost the Political Compass. If you don't know where you stand politically, this test should give you somewhat of an indicator.

Take the Test (Click)

[Image: ihUiqeD.gif]

About the Test: https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2
Compared to the Primary Candidates: http://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2016 (I don't agree entirely)

Feel free to post your results and discuss.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Political Compass #2
I actually hate politics but I took it anyway.
[Image: 9616a1c2201e33abe14bd97258d0ed54.png]

Doesn't seem too drastic to tell much about me.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: Political Compass #3
So I compared mine with the political parties in my country. No wonder I hate politics.

[Image: n1AsQsT.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Political Compass #4
Shout out to the purple people.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Political Compass #5
(06-07-2016, 03:15 PM)Oni Wrote: Shout out to the purple people.

I'm bringing the purple party bus...
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Political Compass #6
political belief systems are flawed as they are a form of magical thinking just like all forms of folk tradition and superstition, based entirely in conjecture and aligned with through a perceived self interest. all other forms of folk tradition and superstition that once dictated society has been replaced with an applied form of science, human affairs is no different science can be applied to the social order
Oh shit whaddup!
[Image: s6fDTrF.png]

Reply

RE: Political Compass #7
(06-07-2016, 03:19 PM)typhoid Wrote: political belief systems are flawed as they are a form of magical thinking just like all forms of folk tradition and superstition, based entirely in conjecture and aligned with through a perceived self interest. all other forms of folk tradition and superstition that once dictated society has been replaced with an applied form of science, human affairs is no different science can be applied to the social order

Wow, so intelligent.
Spoiler:
is that the response you wanted? too bad


Science is applied to politics, hence why there's a branch of science called political science. Obviously science isn't applied in the same way, but that's because you're comparing political systems to beliefs in supernatural beings. It's not a secret that political systems are flawed and are in alignment with one's own interest; some are good and some are bad, but political systems are the best we have for governing societies, otherwise they wouldn't be governing all major countries. Unless you'd like to propose a better solution, shut up instead of spewing obvious facts.

Ad hominem version of the paragraph above, don't open if you don't want to read
Spoiler:
Science is applied to politics, hence why there's literally a branch of science called political science. Obviously science isn't applied in the same way, but that's because you're comparing political systems to beliefs in supernatural beings you fucking retard. It's not a secret that political systems are flawed and are in alignment with one's own beliefs, so you can quit the act of being some superbly intelligent special snowflake for knowing those things. Some are good and some are bad, but political systems are the best we have for governing societies, otherwise they wouldn't be governing all major countries. Unless you'd like to propose a better solution, shut up instead of spewing the obvious. Considering your post, you're most likely some rebellious edgy teen anarchist who goes against socially orthodox views just for the sake of standing out; that would explain you wanting to be a girl. Kill yourself.

Reply

RE: Political Compass #8
I posted these orginally and no one posted any back. I'll do mine tho I love looking where people stand in politics. (Also I'm high rn could differ when sober)

[Image: chart?ec=-1.75&soc=0.82]

Yep I am usually around this area when sober so we're gucci.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply

RE: Political Compass #9
Apparently I'm Ghandi. Cool.
[Image: 203f093ecc4745f6aee8d3102da0ce35.png]
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Political Compass #10
(06-08-2016, 11:42 PM)Blue Wrote: I posted these orginally and no one posted any back. I'll do mine tho I love looking where people stand in politics. (Also I'm high rn could differ when sober)

[Image: chart?ec=-1.75&soc=0.82]

Yep I am usually around this area when sober so we're gucci.

(06-09-2016, 12:39 AM)Emilia Wrote: Apparently I'm Ghandi. Cool.
[Image: 203f093ecc4745f6aee8d3102da0ce35.png]

Leftists!
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply