Ten Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Favorite N64 Games? 06-04-2016, 11:19 AM
#1
Hey guys, was just browsing through the forum and saw a post about Ocarina of Time...I got hit right in the feels.
Anyways, what are some of your guys favorite games for N64 and why?
Mine:
1) Paper Mario
2) Banjo Tooie
3) Conker's Bad Fur Day
4) Donkey Kong 64
I'm really into the whole RPG kinda thing where the main objective is to collect a bunch of different items if you can't tell. I also really like the Spyro Trilogy on the PS1
β’
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
RE: Favorite N64 Games? 06-04-2016, 11:26 AM
#3
Super Mario 64 was a classic but I was never in love with it. I always preferred Super Mario Sunshine for the gamecube when comparing the two.
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,024
Threads: 155
RE: Favorite N64 Games? 06-04-2016, 11:28 AM
#4
Super Mario 64 and Star Wars, I only had 3 games so yeah, but still I was never bored playing them.
~~ Might be back? ~~
β’
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,758
Threads: 297
RE: Favorite N64 Games? 06-04-2016, 06:21 PM
#5
Starfox 64, Kirby 64, and Perfect Dark.
β’
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,213
Threads: 51
RE: Favorite N64 Games? 06-04-2016, 07:00 PM
#6
Super Mario, and Starfox. Pretty much all I played on the N64
I was a Playstation kid xD
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch
β’
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 337
Threads: 17
RE: Favorite N64 Games? 06-05-2016, 08:38 PM
#8
Super Mario 64
-It's just a fun game, first N64 game I played, and it was a step up from the 3DO games I was used to so I like it.
Banjo Tooie and Banjo Kazooie
-Fun, fairly large worlds with lots to get, little secrets here and there, and while it's a collectathon I think they did good with it.
Goldeneye 007
-I just like a good few of the Bond movies, and this game felt solid to me. Lots of funky little missions, simple to pick up and play, and friends still love multiplayer on it. I know for a shooter Perfect Dark is more impressive technically, but really, I only ever played the first mission or two and couldn't get into it as much as I can with Goldeneye.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
β’
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 737
Threads: 291
RE: Favorite N64 Games? 06-08-2016, 02:13 PM
#9
Back in the day I use to grind out Zelda, and 007: Golden Eye. Those were the days gaming wasnt so competitive like it is now.
β’