RE: Anime Recommendation List 01-27-2016, 06:46 PM
#31
Bite me oni... I didnt see the 3 only part. XD
| Otaku Anime Recommendation List filter_list | |
(11-20-2015, 11:45 PM)Xnite Wrote:a can agree with you.
I know people will be saying no to me but I recommend One Piece as it has been the long going Anime since the 90s
![[Image: 1.jpg]](http://www.world-art.ru/animation/img/7000/6588/1.jpg)
![[Image: JgPYkMzwu6Y.jpg]](http://cs622220.vk.me/v622220735/3137a/JgPYkMzwu6Y.jpg)
![[Image: 102991a0b483f1052bfa2cbc53580bf51448450164_full.jpg]](http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/102991a0b483f1052bfa2cbc53580bf51448450164_full.jpg)
(05-19-2016, 06:19 PM)Securex Wrote: a can agree with you.I love that dungeon show. I'm mad there's not more episodes.
I watching this over the 15 years and each episode is still interesting.
From the new animes i can also recommend to watch Danmachi
and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
Jiggly Wrote:I love that dungeon show. I'm mad there's not more episodes.I heard 2 season is coming :-)
(06-03-2016, 08:54 PM)Securex Wrote: I heard 2 season is coming :-)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
![[Image: OxehOs3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/OxehOs3.gif)
(06-05-2016, 06:59 AM)Oni Wrote: You need more posts to even recommend one. I did recommend Cowboy Bebop, but forgot to recommend Samurai Champloo (adding it now).
![[Image: OxehOs3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/OxehOs3.gif)