Login Register






If you could make a character real... filter_list
Author
Message
If you could make a character real... #1
If you could pick any anime character to turn into a real life person, who would you pick and why?

I'm actually going to go with Asuna for me. I know it's very mainstream but I like her. She seems like the kind of person I would legitimately make friends with irl.

[Image: 262049.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #2
[Image: latest?cb=20140413180522]

Menma. She's the cooliest, plus she would be a p good friend.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

[+] 1 user Likes Customer's post
Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #3
(05-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Customer Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20140413180522]

Menma. She's the cooliest, plus she would be a p good friend.

I have to agree, just finish this series today wiLL post review later. Menma best girl!
[Image: master645.png]

β€œLife before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

[+] 1 user Likes Master's post
Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #4
Asuna's a pretty sound choice. I'd go with either Emilia from Re:Zero (for obvious reasons) or Onodera from Nisekoi. In most cases, I'd go with Chitoge over Onodera, but she's hella high strung.



(05-28-2016, 05:31 PM)Master Wrote: Menma best girl!

Excuse me? Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post
Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #5
(05-28-2016, 05:59 PM)Emilia Wrote: Asuna's a pretty sound choice. I'd go with either Emilia from Re:Zero (for obvious reasons) or Onodera from Nisekoi. In most cases, I'd go with Chitoge over Onodera, but she's hella high strung.




Excuse me? Tongue

110% best girl
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #6
(05-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Customer Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20140413180522]

Menma. She's the cooliest, plus she would be a p good friend.

No she wouldn't be. She'd come back to selfishly haunt you and your friends. Tongue

Spoiler:
I guess none of that would hold true if she's alive, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #7
(05-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Customer Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20140413180522]

Menma. She's the cooliest, plus she would be a p good friend.

Oh my god, I love Menma. She was lovely.

(05-28-2016, 05:59 PM)Emilia Wrote: Asuna's a pretty sound choice. I'd go with either Emilia from Re:Zero (for obvious reasons) or Onodera from Nisekoi. In most cases, I'd go with Chitoge over Onodera, but she's hella high strung.




Excuse me? Tongue

Is Emilia the silver haired one they refer to in the MyAnimeList synopsis? I might actually watch that show. I'm assuming it's good since your username is of one of the characters? xD

(05-28-2016, 06:15 PM)Oni Wrote: No she wouldn't be. She'd come back to selfishly haunt you and your friends. Tongue

Spoiler:
I guess none of that would hold true if she's alive, though.

Let's just go with her being alive.

Who would you pick Oni?

Spike?
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2016, 06:20 PM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #8
(05-28-2016, 06:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Is Emilia the silver haired one they refer to in the MyAnimeList synopsis? I might actually watch that show. I'm assuming it's good since your username is of one of the characters? xD

Emilia is my avatar/sig, so yes Tongue

And I highly recommend watching it, 10/10
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #9
(05-28-2016, 06:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Let's just go with her being alive.

Who would you pick Oni?

Spike?

Nope, probably Asuna.

Spoiler:
Unless Akane counts.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: If you could make a character real... #10
(05-28-2016, 06:52 PM)Oni Wrote: Nope, probably Asuna.

Spoiler:
Unless Akane counts.

You know, I was going to pick Akane as well. Although, I don't think you could be trusted with either of them >:3
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply