Login Register






Elder Scrolls Online? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Elder Scrolls Online? #11
(05-14-2016, 09:04 PM)Customer Wrote: I enjoyed the SHIT out of skyrim. Played that shit for TOO long.

I've considered trying it again, but I wasn't a fan of the plot. Oblivion and Morrowind are OG, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Elder Scrolls Online? #12
Can't wait for Dark Brotherhood (and Anvil/Kvatch):
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/...ch-details
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Elder Scrolls Online? #13
(05-28-2016, 06:56 AM)Oni Wrote: Can't wait for Dark Brotherhood (and Anvil/Kvatch):
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/...ch-details

This looks pretty cool.

I actually might get back into ESO.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Elder Scrolls Online? #14
(05-28-2016, 11:15 AM)Customer Wrote: This looks pretty cool.

I actually might get back into ESO.

Main reason I was giving it a go. Thieves Guild is alright, too.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Elder Scrolls Online? #15
Just got the opportunity to play it without being on the lowest settings. My god the difference it makes. Might get map addons though as I'm not a fan of the compass.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Elder Scrolls Online? #16
Already joined the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, and became a vampire. Played through Spindleclutch/Sewers with @Customer/@Jiggly.

Spoiler:
Best guild ever.
[Image: FD4Sx3o.png]
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply