RE: Just updated to Windows 10 05-25-2016, 12:15 AM
#21
(05-25-2016, 12:07 AM)Dozy Van Wrote: does Classic Shell fix it you?
Does what fix it for me?
I have no idea what that is.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
| Just updated to Windows 10 filter_list | |
(05-25-2016, 12:07 AM)Dozy Van Wrote: does Classic Shell fix it you?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(05-25-2016, 12:15 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Does what fix it for me?
I have no idea what that is.
(05-25-2016, 12:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote: What happened when yours went? Mine just said the shortcut doesn't exist any more... I wondered if I had clicked something by accident.
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
(05-25-2016, 12:20 AM)Dozy Van Wrote: http://www.classicshell.net/
![[Image: HfBxBFb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HfBxBFb.png)
(05-25-2016, 02:42 PM)BORW3 Wrote: Windows 10, will soon catch up, remember Windows7 when XP was king?
(05-25-2016, 12:00 PM)mothered Wrote: Exactly this for those who're having Issues with their Start Button.
Classic Shell overrides any native Start menu/button on the Windows OS. As opposed to Windows 8, those who are running Windows "8.1", the older versions of Classic Shell Is not compatible. You're good to go with the latest version.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)