Login Register






Hi, I'm new here! :) filter_list
Author
Message
Hi, I'm new here! :) #1
This forum looks amazing, honestly.

I've been on other hacking forums before and had up to 182 reputation, so I'd love to start building it again on another forum.

So I read about it on reddit, being apparently a great place to learn, which is exactly what I want to do (I also wanna share as much as I can with you guys)

Skills: C# Coding / Graphics (I earn money with this)

Can someone link me the rules? Thanks :=)

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #2
Run.

nojk

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #3
Hey and welcome to Sinisterly.
I suppose you come from hackforums and such? Bunch of weird people there.. That forum has turned into a chatting market and random posting place.. Mhm.. I am sceptical to Hf..

Anyways cool mate c#=life Wink
===
~I know who you are~
I hacked THIS account

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #4
Rules are here

Welcome to Sinisterly! This is an awesome site. I hope you enjoy it here!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #5
(05-19-2016, 09:53 PM)Frenzied Wrote: I've been on other hacking forums before and had up to 182 reputation,

No one cares.

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #6
(05-19-2016, 10:44 PM)meow Wrote: No one cares.

s r y ? c:

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #7
Welcome to Sinisterly! This is an awesome site. I hope you enjoy it here!, u can learn more C# Coding / Graphics Skill

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #8
Please don't be disheartened by the negativity of some members. They're by no means a representation of the caliber of members here on Sinisterly.

Throughout your journey here, you'll find we're a friendly community who're willing to help where warranted.
Welcome aboard and have a most pleasant stay.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm new here! :) #9
Welcome to Sinisterly. Great active forum for all needs. Angry

Reply