Login Register






Otaku Anime Recommendation List filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime Recommendation List #31
Bite me oni... I didnt see the 3 only part. XD

[+] 2 users Like Skullmeat's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #32
This is still open, for those of you with recommendations.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #33
(11-20-2015, 11:45 PM)Xnite Wrote: [Image: one-piece_64431380857712.jpg]
I know people will be saying no to me but I recommend One Piece as it has been the long going Anime since the 90s
a can agree with you.
I watching this over the 15 years and each episode is still interesting.

From the new animes i can also recommend to watch Danmachi

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: JgPYkMzwu6Y.jpg]


and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

[Image: 102991a0b483f1052bfa2cbc53580bf51448450164_full.jpg][Image: Kono%20Subarashii%20Sekai%20ni%20Shukufu...e%2008.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Securex's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #34
(05-19-2016, 06:19 PM)Securex Wrote: a can agree with you.
I watching this over the 15 years and each episode is still interesting.

From the new animes i can also recommend to watch Danmachi

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: JgPYkMzwu6Y.jpg]


and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

[Image: 102991a0b483f1052bfa2cbc53580bf51448450164_full.jpg][Image: Kono%20Subarashii%20Sekai%20ni%20Shukufu...e%2008.jpg]
I love that dungeon show. I'm mad there's not more episodes.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #35
Jiggly Wrote:I love that dungeon show. I'm mad there's not more episodes.
I heard 2 season is coming :-)

[+] 2 users Like Securex's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #36
Omg, for real? YES!!! I have been waiting too long...
I'm assuming you're a fan of that show too?

(06-03-2016, 08:54 PM)Securex Wrote: I heard 2 season is coming :-)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #37
Seems like a good list,I'll be sure to check it out????

[+] 1 user Likes Bojack Horseman's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #38
Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Mushishi, and any shit made by Miyazaki
[Image: OxehOs3.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes mug3n's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #39
(06-05-2016, 06:48 AM)mug3n Wrote: Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Mushishi, and any shit made by Miyazaki

You need more posts to even recommend one. I did recommend Cowboy Bebop, but forgot to recommend Samurai Champloo (adding it now).
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Anime Recommendation List #40
(06-05-2016, 06:59 AM)Oni Wrote: You need more posts to even recommend one. I did recommend Cowboy Bebop, but forgot to recommend Samurai Champloo (adding it now).

My bad, skimmed over the post and missed the part about one per 250
[Image: OxehOs3.gif]

[+] 2 users Like mug3n's post