League of Legends MSI Grand Final 05-15-2016, 07:41 AM
#1
It's late and nobody's on, but the Finale for MSI 2016 is on, and it's way closer than it should be. With CLG representing NA in the region's first Grand Final ever, and SKT falling in the shadow of their past seasons, it's pretty much a toss-up.
All the analysts are calling SKT 3-0 or 3-1, but I think it might go to a game 4 or 5, and I'm not quite sure for who's going to win.
Either way, I'm calling game 2 for CLG, since that's when SKT usually gets a game picked up on them.
Sloppy. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
Game 2 sucked. Same bans, same picks. Everyone made a crapload of mistakes. I really can't say much more. The only reason SKT won is because they punish harder for screwups.
Hoping for a game 3 change.
All the analysts are calling SKT 3-0 or 3-1, but I think it might go to a game 4 or 5, and I'm not quite sure for who's going to win.
Either way, I'm calling game 2 for CLG, since that's when SKT usually gets a game picked up on them.
current scores:
Game 1: SKT (close game)
Game 2: SKT (awful, dirty game)
Game 3: SKT (insane teamfights)
Game 1: SKT (close game)
Game 2: SKT (awful, dirty game)
Game 3: SKT (insane teamfights)
Sloppy. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
Game 2 sucked. Same bans, same picks. Everyone made a crapload of mistakes. I really can't say much more. The only reason SKT won is because they punish harder for screwups.
Hoping for a game 3 change.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2016, 08:27 AM by Inori.)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)









![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)