RE: First too get Lounger award 05-08-2016, 01:01 AM
#11
Whoop Whoop?
| First too get Lounger award filter_list | |
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
(05-08-2016, 01:39 AM)Customer Wrote: Congrats on first lounge award my man. You deserve it.
(05-08-2016, 03:28 AM)mothered Wrote: Congrats @Pirate, your Awards are certainly starting to accumulate.
The uniqueness of the Lounger Award (with yourself being the only member at the time of this post), just goes to show the selective process of whom It's best suited to.
Well done.
Must be nice haha
(05-08-2016, 03:34 AM)Pirate Wrote: Well I am also the only person too have the Hated Award so.
(05-08-2016, 03:42 AM)mothered Wrote: Yes, but you also have the "Loved Award" which In my views, tells me a lot about your demeanor.
Judging by your overall contribution towards this community, I believe It overpowers the Hated Award by far.
(05-08-2016, 03:43 AM)Pirate Wrote: Getting both the Loved and Hated awards was a joke because I gave Oni something related to My Forum in exchange for 2 random awards
(05-08-2016, 03:54 AM)mothered Wrote: Okay then.
Unless I've read what you've just posted here, I wouldn't have known any better. Still, for whatever reason It may be, you have the Loved Award which tells a lot about a person.