RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 04-26-2016, 05:49 AM
#91
| What is your favorite Operating System? filter_list | |
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 04-26-2016, 08:07 PM
#92
I like Windows 10 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 05-04-2016, 02:45 PM
#93
(01-25-2016, 04:00 PM)System32 Wrote: My favorite is Ubuntu. What about you?
I like the Ubuntu and Parrot OS
Donate 10 NSP to get in my signature. ( Lifetime )
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 05-04-2016, 04:19 PM
#94
I use a locked down version of Linux mint for my host system, and then use a VM of whonix gateway and workstation. The only windows PC I use is my works.
Tails if I am doing anything not safe for home environments.
Tails if I am doing anything not safe for home environments.
Your mind is programmable, if your not programming your mind, someone else will program it for you.
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 05-05-2016, 05:05 PM
#95
amiga os is the greatest operating system of all time
Oh shit whaddup!
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 05-19-2016, 11:36 AM
#96
(05-05-2016, 05:05 PM)typhoid Wrote: amiga os is the greatest operating system of all time
xD
I have never even seen it running in my life. Heard about it once or twice but never seen it run. I might see if I can boot it up in a VM to see what its like just to learn about it. Now on topic hemm... Favorite OS? how can I come at this.
Okay I will try this:
For Pentesting and for most of my College pentesting assigments Kali Linux: It just has everything I would ever need and as it is debain based there is just so much support for any issues I have when my for example Nessus or Burp Suit wont work properly.
For Gaming and Forensics Windows 7: I have gotten some games like League of Legends working well on Debain and Arch but its just not as good or as realiable. I hope that steam changes this for the better. Kali has a few forensics packages but for malware analysis I find it easyer to do testing on a Windows VM as almost all malware is windows only. I don't like windows 8 or 8.1 even with classic shell installed and I have serous issues with the privcy conserns with windows 10.
For personal use I am currently toying with Debain minimal install + Awesome WM: I love doing stuff like this as I pritty much make the system from as close to scratch as I can get. Every program from the graphical interface to the terminal I use is all done by me and is my prefrence. I am still working on it in a VM and VM issues are a pain...
What I am currently running on my laptop is Manjario and thats an Arch system with a really nice custom XFCE interface. I have to say pacman install things lighting fast and its just amazing to use. I prefare Debain overall purly because I have so much experiance in it and find it has so much support for any issues that arise.
Spoiler:
![[Image: l24MmxF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/l24MmxF.png)
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 05-21-2016, 09:35 AM
#97
Ok. I'm running Windows 10 om my main computer with virtualboxed Win XP.
And Kali for the second computer.
And Kali for the second computer.
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 09-16-2016, 07:54 PM
#98
Linux by far. I want to move to it but gaming and productivity on it, it seems isn't as good as Windows. 
EDIT: Specifically Arch Linux OS just because of how lite it is and customizable it is.

EDIT: Specifically Arch Linux OS just because of how lite it is and customizable it is.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 07:57 PM by Retality.)
e-mail: raider@teknik.io. cryptocat: raider.
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 09-16-2016, 08:30 PM
#99
I like windows 10
All linux systems
And Mac too.
All linux systems
And Mac too.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 12-24-2016, 08:32 PM
#100
Windows 10 optimised for my liking , Mint, Ubuntu, Monjaro (based off arch)













![[Image: qcYJ3l.png]](https://i.skull.moe/u/qcYJ3l.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)










