RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:18 PM
#11
| Think Sirius hates me? filter_list | |
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:24 PM
#12
(05-04-2016, 08:18 PM)Entrepreneur Wrote: I'm pretty confident Oni will handle the forum since he's held onto Sinister for so long. Hope activity picks up. Lot's of members will be lost and gained.
If he ever needs any help he knows where to look. @Oni
Wanna be here? Donate NSP to me will go in rank order = More you pay the higher you will be!
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:28 PM
#13
(05-04-2016, 08:15 PM)Entrepreneur Wrote: Well we'll see if the merge was the right thing. Literally went from Alphas > Supreme > Reality > Sirius > Sinister.
That's way too many merges for me to handle. Was a huge fan of Supreme and a supporter of Alphas when it was up. I WAS the most frequent donor to Reality, and now I'm here on Sinister with my account that is at ground zero.
I guess I just miss seeing what it used to be when Pirate handled things.
I had a good relationship with Alphas and Supreme. Even Reality was alright. I'd like to do those communities justice. If you have an account from before, you should give me the information and I can compensate you (or help recover it). You're not at ground zero.
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
#14
(05-04-2016, 08:28 PM)Oni Wrote: I had a good relationship with Alphas and Supreme. Even Reality was alright. I'd like to do those communities justice. If you have an account from before, you should give me the information and I can compensate you (or help recover it). You're not at ground zero.
Thinks thats why i have such a good posts to online time then hahaha
Wanna be here? Donate NSP to me will go in rank order = More you pay the higher you will be!
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:30 PM
#15
(05-04-2016, 08:28 PM)Oni Wrote: I had a good relationship with Alphas and Supreme. Even Reality was alright. I'd like to do those communities justice. If you have an account from before, you should give me the information and I can compensate you (or help recover it). You're not at ground zero.
I was banned for merely exposing the truth about the corruption of Reality after Pirated was expelled.
https://sinister.li/User-Migo
Also sent you a PM but if you can just fix this account issue you can forget what I sent you.
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:30 PM
#16
(05-04-2016, 08:29 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Wow, Sirius is really not helping himself at all.
Now he has block me as he know im better, also he is neg repping me on other forums.
(05-04-2016, 08:30 PM)Entrepreneur Wrote: I was banned for merely exposing the truth about the corruption of Reality after Pirated was expelled.
https://sinister.li/User-Migo
Also sent you a PM but if you can just fix this account issue you can forget what I sent you.
Wow i remember this hahah
this was proper funny.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 08:32 PM by Azzid.)
Wanna be here? Donate NSP to me will go in rank order = More you pay the higher you will be!
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:33 PM
#17
(05-04-2016, 08:01 PM)Azzid Wrote: Basically i sent a mass message out about the merge and i posted on sf about the merge, Read this
Spoiler:
[19:57:28] Azzid: Why ban me
[19:57:48] Sirius: Not me but I guess because even after I told you SL merged with no permission
[19:57:54] Sirius: you tell users to login with same name and pw on sinisterly
[19:58:12] Azzid: I said if you go there you can log in with your same user and pass
[19:58:25] Sirius: Yes, why the hell would you even tell them that
[19:58:30] Sirius: why even support that forum
[19:58:32] Sirius: why even advertise it on skype
[19:58:39] Azzid: I prefer that site
[19:58:48] Sirius: lol
Wow, Sirius is not helping himself at all.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 08:33 PM by Skullmeat.)
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:37 PM
#18
Sirius Is a fucking queer don't even bother
Whoop Whoop?
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:42 PM
#19
(05-04-2016, 08:37 PM)Pirate Wrote: Sirius Is a fucking queer don't even bother
I did so much for him then he stabbed me in the back
Wanna be here? Donate NSP to me will go in rank order = More you pay the higher you will be!
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp
RE: Think Sirius hates me? 05-04-2016, 08:43 PM
#20
Well, I was going to business with Sirius. Glad it didn't happen after all I have heard already.




![[Image: WWYf1H4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WWYf1H4.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)














![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)










![[Image: qcYJ3l.png]](https://i.skull.moe/u/qcYJ3l.png)








![[Image: oAqtc2l.png]](https://i.imgur.com/oAqtc2l.png)