Login Register






Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? filter_list
Author
Message
Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #1
So I'm thinking about creating a CS:GO Jackpot website but I don't want to put any work or money into it unless I am really sure. It wouldn't really have any special features and I'm not sure what I could to to attract people who would otherwise go elsewhere. I'm not entirely sure that it's a good idea but maybe I'm missing something here. What does RF think about this?
[Image: Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png]

Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #2
You'd have to put some money into advertising (you tubers, websites, etc) but other than that I it wouldn't be hard to get people to join.
You could also do the thing that most betting sites do where if you out the link in your name you get 10% more chance or something like that
Attempting to be the sites official shit poster 
[Image: UG18Ls0.gif]

Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #3
You have to put work and time into it to make it.
Don't use a leaked source or whatever, design your own and test it first.

Also, you have to put money into it as @ProfessionalSkid has said already.
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #4
(02-04-2016, 05:14 AM)Flux Wrote: So I'm thinking about creating a CS:GO Jackpot website but I don't want to put any work or money into it unless I am really sure. It wouldn't really have any special features and I'm not sure what I could to to attract people who would otherwise go elsewhere. I'm not entirely sure that it's a good idea but maybe I'm missing something here. What does RF think about this?

You have to find a certain niche, why would people use you instead of other services?

Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #5
The market is massively saturated so the answer would be no.
#LeSquad #Satellite

Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #6
(02-04-2016, 05:45 PM)Skryptec Wrote: You have to put work and time into it to make it.
Don't use a leaked source or whatever, design your own and test it first.

Also, you have to put money into it as @ProfessionalSkid has said already.

I know I have to put money into it but I don't want to spend any money if it wont be worth it and it looks like it wont.
[Image: Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png]

Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #7
If you have the time and money then go for it cause there are a lot of people who play the game
@Ami is my bitch!
@Nath is my sidechick
@Mayo is my sidechick's, sidechick 
@Man is my sidechick's, sidechick's, sidechick 




Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #8
Paradigm is right, there are ALOT of cs:go gambling/jackpot websites. alot of advertising would be needed to properly try to penetrate the market

Reply

RE: Is it Worth Creating a CS:GO Jackpot Website? #9
I personally wouldn't. Already a lot of CS:GO gambling sites out there so unless you're bringing something unique/cool to the site, don't bother.

Reply