Ten Years of Service
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Darknetmarkets 01-14-2016, 08:15 AM
#1
So what do you guys think about the whole Silk Road / Darknetmarkets scene? Would you consider it a passing fad, or is it something that's here to stay and you reckon will have an impact (positive or negative as the case may be) on society, possibly contributing to ending the so-called 'Drug War'? Or should I just crawl back from whence I came with my nonsense?! :hurr:
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 2,394
Threads: 119
RE: Darknetmarkets 01-14-2016, 09:37 AM
#2
There will be markets that pop up and go. I think it's going to stay in one form or another.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,003
Threads: 55
RE: Darknetmarkets 01-14-2016, 10:28 AM
#3
Buying and selling illegal items through "dark net markets" is much easier and safer if you know what you're doing so I'm pretty sure it will stick around.
•