fml 01-10-2016, 03:20 AM
#1
so I can't add money from a card to my PayPal so it's very hard for me to get money through PayPal and I literally try everything in the world to get money on PayPal so I sold these fontanini things (nativity sets - like Jesus things) for $15 so I could get some money and my buddy needed $15 for our webhost bc I was at work and I couldn't do it and we needed it
so I accidentally sent the money to wrong account and I noticed it in time to cancel the payment then PayPal like would let me send it again to his acc so I had to send it to his business account and when I did he never got it but it's out of my balance...
fucking hml. I was going to use that $15 for RF..</3
(for either upgrade giveaways, or donate it)
so I accidentally sent the money to wrong account and I noticed it in time to cancel the payment then PayPal like would let me send it again to his acc so I had to send it to his business account and when I did he never got it but it's out of my balance...
fucking hml. I was going to use that $15 for RF..</3
(for either upgrade giveaways, or donate it)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)





![[Image: Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png]](http://www.gamegrin.com/files/images/news/2013/Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png)
