RE: RF Moving Slowly 01-01-2016, 04:16 AM
#11
1. Themes take a lot of time and effort to make it bug free, plus there is a lot of side things with the forum (drama, bullshit, etc) that they need to take care of.
2. Join date doesn't make a difference, Para puts in a lot of work for the forum. As for electing staff members, that will just make it into a popularity contest. Staff decide who staff are, not us.
3. Um, okay?
4. When they get around to it.
With all that said, I would like to hear about more updates and be kept in the loop on what is happening, instead of being left in the dark. I know these things are happening, but I think update threads of any kind would help the forum out a lot because we could see what is going on and not be confused and lost like this thread has clearly pointed out.
2. Join date doesn't make a difference, Para puts in a lot of work for the forum. As for electing staff members, that will just make it into a popularity contest. Staff decide who staff are, not us.
3. Um, okay?
4. When they get around to it.
With all that said, I would like to hear about more updates and be kept in the loop on what is happening, instead of being left in the dark. I know these things are happening, but I think update threads of any kind would help the forum out a lot because we could see what is going on and not be confused and lost like this thread has clearly pointed out.
![[Image: gNNKUYE.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/gNNKUYE.gif)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Image: WWYf1H4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WWYf1H4.png)
