Login Register






Angelic's Goals filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Angelic's Goals #31
damn! you're doing great for only being here for a week!
keep it up bro!

Reply

RE: Angelic's Goals #32
Update on thread: I have now reached 500 posts. So, new award and post count goals completed.
[Image: gNNKUYE.gif]

Reply

RE: Angelic's Goals #33
Congrats on the 500 posts up there ^^

Hope to see you when you complete the BIG milestone. (-:

Reply

RE: Angelic's Goals #34
(12-31-2015, 06:52 PM)Angelic Wrote: Update on thread: I have now reached 500 posts. So, new award and post count goals completed.

Good job on hitting 500 posts!

Reply

RE: Angelic's Goals #35
Congrats, you need some more goals lmao

Reply

RE: Angelic's Goals #36
(12-31-2015, 07:03 PM)Mayo Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 06:52 PM)Angelic Wrote: Update on thread: I have now reached 500 posts. So, new award and post count goals completed.

Good job on hitting 500 posts!

Thanks Mayo.

(12-31-2015, 07:11 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote: Congrats, you need some more goals lmao

I know, I just can't think of any at the moment.
[Image: gNNKUYE.gif]

Reply