I Won Tickets To Arcadia! 12-18-2015, 05:36 PM
#1
Hello,
I always wanted to win a contest for something BIG and it happened!
I recently entered a competition on UKF's website to win a pair of Tickets to a Music Festival in Thailand called Arcadia. I was contacted today informing me that I had won the first pair of tickets for me and a friend! I couldn't believe it, I didn't know what to say I was that surprised.
Here's an image of the poster for the Music Festival Arcadia:
![[Image: 815538a9591fd1b95571f93b762d5761.png]](https://gyazo.com/815538a9591fd1b95571f93b762d5761.png)
It's absolutely crazy to think that I won a pair of tickets considering there are only 10 winners.
In my opinion I see this as a Milestone as there's so many people that enter with only 10 winners available.
I always wanted to win a contest for something BIG and it happened!
I recently entered a competition on UKF's website to win a pair of Tickets to a Music Festival in Thailand called Arcadia. I was contacted today informing me that I had won the first pair of tickets for me and a friend! I couldn't believe it, I didn't know what to say I was that surprised.
Here's an image of the poster for the Music Festival Arcadia:
![[Image: 815538a9591fd1b95571f93b762d5761.png]](https://gyazo.com/815538a9591fd1b95571f93b762d5761.png)
It's absolutely crazy to think that I won a pair of tickets considering there are only 10 winners.
In my opinion I see this as a Milestone as there's so many people that enter with only 10 winners available.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2015, 05:37 PM by darkpyro.)
Reality Forum
We're Here To Help Make A Difference
Send 200 Credits If You <3 Me & Want To Be Added



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)



![[Image: kp0iVe7.png]](https://i.imgur.com/kp0iVe7.png)

![[Image: y8zaLQT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/y8zaLQT.png)

