Login Register






Girl or Boy filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Girl or Boy #21
Guy.

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #22
(11-25-2015, 10:11 PM)Zephyrr Wrote: Im a guy

(11-25-2015, 10:08 PM)WWF Wrote: I'll bring this thread back. I sexually identify as an attack helicopter.

Idk why, but I just laughed way harder at that than I should of :noh:

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #23
forgot to add a transgender option Sad

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #24
I'm an alien

_-_ spooki

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #25
I have no gender.

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #26
(11-26-2015, 04:52 PM)Vespei Wrote: I have no gender.

You're a hacker.

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #27
(11-26-2015, 04:57 PM)Maeko Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 04:52 PM)Vespei Wrote: I have no gender.

You're a hacker.

Nuuu master. You found me out.

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #28
(11-09-2015, 07:29 AM)Pjuklas Wrote: I don't think there are any girls here Biggrin
I am a boy.

I'm a girl >:c
[Image: opligitorygmailcom.gif]

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #29
I think if we just asked names, then we'd probably work out our genders, some unisex names like 'Alex' might be hard, but I'm sure we'd get there. I mean there's only 2 possible answers.

Simplest question to ask : 'What's your name'.

Reply

RE: Girl or Boy #30
I don't know what I am Biggrin

Reply