Ten Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 9
RE: We need your votes! 11-08-2015, 05:56 PM
#2
Just done my vote. Would add a larger discussion to the forum if the section is made.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1,345
Threads: 448
RE: We need your votes! 11-08-2015, 05:59 PM
#3
I have lots of turoials I could post if this gets added.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 291
Threads: 12
RE: We need your votes! 11-08-2015, 06:18 PM
#4
I wouldn't mind seeing a hacking section, as long as it's moderated properly and good content is posted there.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 266
Threads: 74
RE: We need your votes! 11-08-2015, 06:20 PM
#5
I voted for yes because i do support this idea.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 421
Threads: 26
RE: We need your votes! 11-08-2015, 06:20 PM
#6
Idiotic thing to do. It'll remain dead and we'll lose our primary advertising source. Obviously a no from me.
•