Login Register






Job Interview + high chance of job filter_list
Author
Message
Job Interview + high chance of job #1
I got a call back from my local Best Buy, and I set up an appt. for my interview. My reference is a manager, so it increases my chances, and I'm a super nerd so ye.

wish me luck. its today. in 5 hours.








            Devon | Kik: Hurry



RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #2
Bring an anime plushy in


RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #3
did you get it? If so, good job bro

[+] 1 user Likes cam's post

RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #4
Bestbuy doesn't hire people that really know shit though.
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  


RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #5
(10-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Azzy Wrote: Bestbuy doesn't hire people that really know shit though.

loll, sin doesn't know anything so he probably got hired

Spoiler:
jk sin <3


RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #6
(10-14-2015, 04:00 AM)cam Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Azzy Wrote: Bestbuy doesn't hire people that really know shit though.

loll, sin doesn't know anything so he probably got hired

Spoiler:
jk sin <3

I got the job, although I didn't go too much into detail in the interview for the exact reason @Azzurra said. My friend who I used as referral said the same.








            Devon | Kik: Hurry



RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #7
(10-14-2015, 04:05 AM)Sin Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:00 AM)cam Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Azzy Wrote: Bestbuy doesn't hire people that really know shit though.

loll, sin doesn't know anything so he probably got hired

Spoiler:
jk sin <3

I got the job, although I didn't go too much into detail in the interview for the exact reason @Azzurra said. My friend who I used as referral said the same.

Congrats! Getting a job is crazy hard nowadays.


RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #8
(10-14-2015, 04:06 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:05 AM)Sin Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:00 AM)cam Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Azzy Wrote: Bestbuy doesn't hire people that really know shit though.

loll, sin doesn't know anything so he probably got hired

Spoiler:
jk sin <3

I got the job, although I didn't go too much into detail in the interview for the exact reason @Azzurra said. My friend who I used as referral said the same.

Congrats! Getting a job is crazy hard nowadays.

thank you! I also applied at gamestop and a local game thing called Game On! and both replied in 24hrs, so I'm sure I'd have been fine. I prefer Best Buy as I get to meet all kinds of people more so than at the other stores. and I mean Gamestop fucks over gamers.








            Devon | Kik: Hurry



RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #9
Good luck with getting the job Smile
[Image: Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png]


RE: Job Interview + high chance of job #10
Congratulations on the job!
I'll probably hate you if you're retarded..