Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 455
Threads: 29
RE: HOW TO GET YOUR UPGRADE FROM SF BACK 10-12-2015, 06:29 PM
#31
Oh yeah, that reminds me... I'm also had around 80 reputation points prior to the merge. I'm not that bothered, though.
"The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed — the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die, liberty will never perish."
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 158
Threads: 21
RE: HOW TO GET YOUR UPGRADE FROM SF BACK 10-12-2015, 07:49 PM
#32
ヤング Pineapple I had upgraded to sapphire. I believe I had 35 rep.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
RE: HOW TO GET YOUR UPGRADE FROM SF BACK 10-13-2015, 12:20 AM
#35
SF name was Google and i was emerald. I also had like 40 something rep.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 793
Threads: 142
RE: HOW TO GET YOUR UPGRADE FROM SF BACK 10-13-2015, 01:10 AM
#36
FUCK, Emerald.
And my awards please.
And my 31 rep
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 2,107
Threads: 139
RE: HOW TO GET YOUR UPGRADE FROM SF BACK 10-13-2015, 03:32 AM
#38
I was emerald! Can I get that back ;d
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 668
Threads: 65
RE: HOW TO GET YOUR UPGRADE FROM SF BACK 10-13-2015, 03:46 AM
#39
Everybody that was Emerald is automatically king!
King is set as their Display group and Primary group!
Same goes for Sapphaire except with Ember!
•