Login Register






Need new laptop filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need new laptop #21
(09-23-2015, 03:44 PM)Zyionz Wrote: Can you explain why you lied

3 years 7 years what the big deal? I use linux. I prefer linux. Why does it bother you some much what I like? why troll? if your asking for a ban just say it.
You mind is programmable – if you’re not programming your mind, someone else will program it for you.

Reply

RE: Need new laptop #22
(09-23-2015, 03:46 PM)Captin_Lulzboat Wrote: 3 years 7 years what the big deal? I use linux. I prefer linux. Why does it bother you some much what I like? why troll? if your asking for a ban just say it.

You're*
And I am not trolling. Simply catching you in 2 lies.
1. You're not 25
2. You haven't been using Linux as long as you claimed to have, which means you are a COMPULSIVE LIAR!

Reply

RE: Need new laptop #23
(09-23-2015, 03:48 PM)Zyionz Wrote: You're*
And I am not trolling. Simply catching you in 2 lies.
1. You're not 25
2. You haven't been using Linux as long as you claimed to have, which means you are a COMPULSIVE LIAR!

Im glad you can tell someones age by the forum post. You clearly have a gift. You should w0rk for teh CIA or FBI since ur s0 g0od at ev3ryth1ng
You mind is programmable – if you’re not programming your mind, someone else will program it for you.

Reply

RE: Need new laptop #24
(09-23-2015, 03:51 PM)Captin_Lulzboat Wrote: Im glad you can tell someones age by the forum post. You clearly have a gift. You should w0rk for teh CIA or FBI since ur s0 g0od at ev3ryth1ng

That right there told me your age.
"teh"
Leet speak.

Obvious you're not 25

Reply

RE: Need new laptop #25
Lolololol watte fak guys

Reply