Ask ヤングMigo 10-12-2015, 02:07 AM
#1
Hey there Reality Forum! I know things are pretty crazy right now and the higher ups are working to fix any issues that occurred with the Supreme Forums merge into RF.
I was a Moderator on Supreme Forums and hopefully I'll remain a Moderator here on Reality.
Some of you that are on RF probably don't know me if you weren't a member of SF so I'm giving you guys the opportunity to ask me any questions you'd like! I'll try to answer all of them, I promise. So clear your heads and give me what you've got.
I was a Moderator on Supreme Forums and hopefully I'll remain a Moderator here on Reality.
Some of you that are on RF probably don't know me if you weren't a member of SF so I'm giving you guys the opportunity to ask me any questions you'd like! I'll try to answer all of them, I promise. So clear your heads and give me what you've got.




![[Image: WWYf1H4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WWYf1H4.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)



![[Image: Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png]](http://www.gamegrin.com/files/images/news/2013/Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png)
