Login Register






Ask ヤングMigo filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Ask ヤングMigo #11
(10-12-2015, 02:41 AM)Cloud Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:39 AM)ヤングMigo Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:37 AM)Cloud Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:37 AM)ヤングMigo Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:34 AM)Paradise Wrote: I also consider myself friendly.
Wanna be friends..? :noh:

Yeah man for sure! Love your username by the way. Biggrin

(10-12-2015, 02:35 AM)Cloud Wrote: We really need a forum games section Tongue

Hey, @Cloud this is where the Forum Games section is: https://realityforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

Shouldn't this be in forum games section?

Nah it's not necessarily a game. More of a different way for me to introduce myself to RF. Smile
I've never met you b4 and you're staff now. I'm scared  :noh:

Cloud is shy
From SF before merge.
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply

RE: Ask ヤングMigo #12
(10-12-2015, 02:44 AM)Azzy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:41 AM)Cloud Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:39 AM)ヤングMigo Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:37 AM)Cloud Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:37 AM)ヤングMigo Wrote: Yeah man for sure! Love your username by the way. Biggrin


Hey, @Cloud this is where the Forum Games section is: https://realityforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

Shouldn't this be in forum games section?

Nah it's not necessarily a game. More of a different way for me to introduce myself to RF. Smile
I've never met you b4 and you're staff now. I'm scared  :noh:

Cloud is shy
From SF before merge.
I know that but I'm scared. So many new ppl D:
[Image: Hotline_Miami_2_banner.png]

Reply

RE: Ask ヤングMigo #13
(10-12-2015, 02:41 AM)Cloud Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:39 AM)ヤングMigo Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:37 AM)Cloud Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:37 AM)ヤングMigo Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 02:34 AM)Paradise Wrote: I also consider myself friendly.
Wanna be friends..? :noh:

Yeah man for sure! Love your username by the way. Biggrin

(10-12-2015, 02:35 AM)Cloud Wrote: We really need a forum games section Tongue

Hey, @Cloud this is where the Forum Games section is: https://realityforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

Shouldn't this be in forum games section?

Nah it's not necessarily a game. More of a different way for me to introduce myself to RF. Smile
I've never met you b4 and you're staff now. I'm scared  :noh:

Cloud is shy

Do not be shy Cloud ~  Confusedad: 

I'm a really friendly member. I've spent a lot of time on Supreme Forums showing my support - as well as upgrading 9 members and buying awards for members 6 times. I'm also big on giveaways and contests. 

I don't have much technical expertise, or play video games much, or into graphics ~ but I am a businessman and entrepreneur. I love to socialize and I love making new friends. 

I'm really excited about the merge between Supreme Forums and Reality Forum. 

All in all, I'm a very positive and motivated person.

From me to you, I'd like to say... It's nice to meet, you!
[Image: WWYf1H4.png]

Reply