Login Register






What's going on? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's going on? #21
(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)legacy Wrote: Who's a kid? Lol.

You.

Reply

RE: What's going on? #22
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)Chainsmoke Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:09 AM)Chainsmoke Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:07 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:04 AM)Chainsmoke Wrote: ayy lmao shit posts all around?
Ayy chainsmoke, it's Andrew RF.
Andrew, my boy. Yo holla at me, you better get along with Pirate or i'll fuck your ass.

Luv you lil dick. :*

(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)Neko Wrote: i love it when kids act edgy

Who's a kid? Lol.

You know that you are a youngin. Anyways, I think I just added that skype of yours. Let me know in PM what it is, I think I have it wrong.
18 turning 19. I ain't yung nigga.

(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)legacy Wrote: Who's a kid? Lol.

You.

I'm young & you watch anime. Bye weirdo.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2015, 04:14 AM by antonino.)

Reply

RE: What's going on? #23
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)legacy Wrote: I'm young & you watch anime. Bye weirdo.

Watching anime is better than being an edgy kid? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reply

RE: What's going on? #24
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)Chainsmoke Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:09 AM)Chainsmoke Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:07 AM)legacy Wrote: Ayy chainsmoke, it's Andrew RF.
Andrew, my boy. Yo holla at me, you better get along with Pirate or i'll fuck your ass.

Luv you lil dick. :*

(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)Neko Wrote: i love it when kids act edgy

Who's a kid? Lol.

You know that you are a youngin. Anyways, I think I just added that skype of yours. Let me know in PM what it is, I think I have it wrong.
18 turning 19. I ain't yung nigga.

(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)legacy Wrote: Who's a kid? Lol.

You.

I'm young & you watch anime. Bye weirdo.

I turn 48 on the 15th of October, and I watch anime. Watch it babe. <3
Chainsmoke@exploit.im


"Get off my mind. Give back my heart and get the fuck away from me."

Reply

RE: What's going on? #25
(10-12-2015, 04:15 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)legacy Wrote: I'm young & you watch anime. Bye weirdo.

Watching anime is better than being an edgy kid? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, I'm waay older than you, fucking idiot.

Reply

RE: What's going on? #26
(10-12-2015, 04:16 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:15 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)legacy Wrote: I'm young & you watch anime. Bye weirdo.

Watching anime is better than being an edgy kid? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, I'm waay older than you, fucking idiot.

Prove it.

Reply

RE: What's going on? #27
(10-12-2015, 04:18 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:16 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:15 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)legacy Wrote: I'm young & you watch anime. Bye weirdo.

Watching anime is better than being an edgy kid? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, I'm waay older than you, fucking idiot.

Prove it.

I don't have to prove shit nigga shut up.

Reply

RE: What's going on? #28
More members coming from the Supreme Forums and also forum is two in one ^_^

Reply

RE: What's going on? #29
2edgy5me this thread is being shut down because of cheese pizza all over my keyboard
Chainsmoke@exploit.im


"Get off my mind. Give back my heart and get the fuck away from me."

Reply

RE: What's going on? #30
(10-12-2015, 04:19 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:18 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:16 AM)legacy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:15 AM)Neko Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:13 AM)legacy Wrote: I'm young & you watch anime. Bye weirdo.

Watching anime is better than being an edgy kid? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, I'm waay older than you, fucking idiot.

Prove it.

I don't have to prove shit nigga shut up.

Pretty sure 19 isn't older than me. Perhaps you should spend less time being an edgy kid and more time learning basic mathematics.

Reply