Login Register






Story time: A short story about rf and sir klan filter_list
Author
Message
Story time: A short story about rf and sir klan #1
Read by me: http://vocaroo.com/i/s16Ki1t7Kvxq

Lyrics:
I was only 12 years old.
I pray to Sir Klan every night, thanking him for dropping the raidforums doxes and saving everyone.. “Sir Klan is love” I say, “Sir Klan is life."
Dad (the admin from raidforums) comes in and calls me a nigger.
I told him "fuck off nigger i dont give a fuck"
He then drops my dox and everyone pizza bombs me
I lay in bed, really scared. But then I hear something..
It's Sir Klan! I was so happy.
He whispers in my ear "RaidForums is going down"
He gets on his computer and starts searching his databases
I cheer on sir klan for helping alphas and raidtalk
He doxes all of them so hard.
I love Sir Klan so hard that I am getting wet
I want to please Sir Klan. He just finishes up all the doxes right when
Dad from rf walks in
Sir Klan looks him straight in the eye and says, "Prepare to have escorts, taxis, and pizzas at your house, bitch"
Sir klan leaves through my window.
Sir Klan is love. Sir Klan is life.
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about rf and sir klan #2
Lmfao, I thought you were Russian.

Turns out you a FAT 'Murican <3

Nice one anyway Biggrin

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about alphas.sx and sir klan #3
(07-13-2015, 06:50 PM)Ducati Wrote: Lmfao, I thought you were Russian.

Turns out you a FAT 'Murican <3

Nice one anyway Biggrin

lol im not in america.
in Czech Republic.
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about rf and sir klan #4
(07-13-2015, 06:55 PM)Pirate Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 06:50 PM)Ducati Wrote: Lmfao, I thought you were Russian.

Turns out you a FAT 'Murican <3

Nice one anyway Biggrin

lol im not in america.
in Czech Republic.

But, but you have murica voice?

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about alphas.sx and sir klan #5
(07-13-2015, 06:57 PM)Ducati Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 06:55 PM)Pirate Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 06:50 PM)Ducati Wrote: Lmfao, I thought you were Russian.

Turns out you a FAT 'Murican <3

Nice one anyway Biggrin

lol im not in america.
in Czech Republic.

But, but you have murica voice?

well I HAVE lived in america, but I don't currently live in america. Nor was I born in america
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about rf and sir klan #6
But you got the murica accent?

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about alphas.sx and sir klan #7
(07-13-2015, 07:14 PM)Ducati Wrote: But you got the murica accent?

because you can pick up accents while living somewhere?
I lived in america for a long ass time until like last year.
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about rf and sir klan #8
(07-13-2015, 07:16 PM)Pirate Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 07:14 PM)Ducati Wrote: But you got the murica accent?

because you can pick up accents while living somewhere?
I lived in america for a long ass time until like last year.

No, Like ofc I know anyone can do an American Accent, was Just wandering where you were from.

Reply

RE: Story time: A short story about alphas.sx and sir klan #9
l0l
that was pretty funny

Reply