Login Register






How did you find Alphas? filter_list
Author
Message
How did you find Alphas? #1
For advertising and curiosity purposes, where did you find alphas?
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #2
I found Alphas from V3RM, from Chiba.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #3
From the one youtuber that went to raidforums (I forgot his name)
Attempting to be the sites official shit poster 
[Image: UG18Ls0.gif]

Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #4
I just found it on google I think when searching for forum resources, as thats the place I am active most as I share a lot of resources.

Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #5
I had been raiding on 4chan for a very long time when I found out about the steam groups that the raiders and you-know-who had set up for coordinating raids. After that I came here because it became the official site and never left because Alphas honestly one of the fastest and best forums around. Also I stayed because I met a ton of really cool people here.
[Image: rlrauOx.png]

Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #6
Found it from one of Celeaon's Videos in the description.

I used 4chan a bit before, but Alpha's was way better for raiding at the time and better than Rf.

Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #7
Celeoeokasn or whatever the fuck his name is i always spell it incorrect
check out my YouTube channel


Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #8
(06-28-2015, 10:06 AM)B851T Wrote: Celeoeokasn or whatever the fuck his name is i always spell it incorrect

*Celaeon
*I

What is his current channel if you know what it is?
Whoop Whoop?

Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #9
(06-28-2015, 10:32 AM)Pirate Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 10:06 AM)B851T Wrote: Celeoeokasn or whatever the fuck his name is i always spell it incorrect

*Celaeon
*I

What is his current channel if you know what it is?
nigga you talking to a 6 whooping star above his avatar motherfucker, show some respect moniqqa

loljk, no idea my man, where's his primary channel? was it banned?
check out my YouTube channel


Reply

RE: How did you find Alphas? #10
(06-28-2015, 10:32 AM)Pirate Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 10:06 AM)B851T Wrote: Celeoeokasn or whatever the fuck his name is i always spell it incorrect

*Celaeon
*I

What is his current channel if you know what it is?

His current channel is Celaeon Uk (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIGH0k6...LHzekYK1Lw

Reply